- Scotiabank Place
- View Seating Chart
- $115 $67.50
- Prices include tax, but exclude the Capital Restoration Fee (CRF) and applicable convenience charges. Tickets can be purchased by phone at 613-599-FANS (3267) or toll free at 1-877-788-FANS (3267); online at www.capitaltickets.ca; in person at The Sens Store at Carlingwood Mall and Place d’Oréans, any Ottawa Sports Experts Location, Les Galeries de Hull and at the Scotiabank Place Box Office.
- Buy Tickets
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band
Oct. 19, 2012
The ’lottery” allows holders’ of general admission tickets a random chance to enter the forward barricade area on the floor, closest to the stage. This is entirely optional and can be disregarded by GA ticket holders who do not wish to enter the lottery for a chance to be placed in the forward barricade.
- On the day of the show, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 1:00PM. This will take place at Gate #3, the South Entrance off Palladium Drive. Wristbands will be distributed until 4:00PM. (After 4:30PM, additional lottery/floor wristbands will not be distributed until after doors are open).
- Patrons must be present and in possession of their GA ticket to receive a wristband. Only one wristband per patron will be issued.
- After the patron's ticket has been verified as a GA ticket. A wristband will be issued and affixed to the patron’s wrist.
- Anyone who receives a numbered wristband prior to doors, has an equal chance to be first in line to enter the Front Area. A wristband does not guarantee a place in the Front Area.
- Patrons who have received a wristband may leave the premises. They must return by 4:30PM.
- Patrons who received a wristband and are present for the drawing must be ready to enter the venue. This means they should not be carrying any prohibited items with them. e.g. backpacks/ large bags, cameras, recording devices etc If there are any questions regarding prohibited items, please check with venue staff prior to the drawing.
- A starting number will be randomly picked by a patron. This number will be announced at Gate #3.
- The patron wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line. All participants are requested to remain in sequential order. Venue entry and security screening may begin as soon as immediately following the drawing. Patrons will be directed by tour and venue staff through this process.
- All patrons with GA tickets and a wristband who wish to enter according to the lottery, need to remain present to be processed and escorted into the venue. Failure to be present for drawing, or not remaining throughout the lottery entry process will result in forfeiture of lottery position.
- Once inside the venue, a second wristband will be issued to identify those who are within the winning range. This is required to enter the Front GA Area.
(July 27th, 2012, Toronto) -Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band announce sixteen additional dates in the U.S. and Canada for the fall leg of the 'Wrecking Ball' World Tour, which will kick off August 14 at Boston's Fenway Park.
The tour closes out an 11-week European run this week that has included three of the longest shows of Springsteen's career and garnered universal acclaim, being called "gigantic" (Rolling Stone), "thrilling" (The Atlantic) and "the stuff of legend" (Irish Independent). Tickets are currently available for previously announced shows in Moncton, NB (Aug 26); Vernon Downs, NY (Aug 29); Philadelphia, PA (Sept 3); and East Rutherford, NJ (Sept 19).
Springsteen is the subject of a 19-page profile in this week's New Yorker by editor David Remnick. Remnick sheds light on Springsteen's approach to recording and touring in 2012, link here: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2012/07/30/120730fa_fact_remnick.
Ticket limit: GA FLOOR (NO SEATS)-6; RESTRICTED PAPERLESS SECTIONS: 6; All other areas: 8 per person, account and/or credit card used for purchase.
PAPERLESS SECTIONS: Sections 104-108 and 114-118 are restricted to paperless delivery only-Customers who purchase tickets within those sections will NOT receive physical tickets. Tickets will ONLY be issued by magnetic stripe (paperless tickets), meaning the credit card used to purchase the tickets will serve as your physical ticket on event day. The credit card used to purchase the tickets will be scanned upon entry to the building to provide you and your guest(s) with access to the show.
All printing/shipping will be delayed until Thursday, August 23rd until ticket limit violations can be reviewed. WE will cancel any ticket orders that exceed the ticket limit.